Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
24-10-2009, 02:31 PM   #1

Sleepy Saturday

The sun is shining here after a very wet morning, it's still very mild though. Hopefully the washing on the line will dry today

I was given a huge bag full of cooking apples yesterday so I've made four apples pies, kept one for the weekend and put the others in the freezer.

I notice a few bulbs poking their heads up through the soil today, not sure which ones they are yet though......looks too fine a leaf for early daffs

Don't forget to put your clocks back tonight!

Have a good weekend all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
24-10-2009, 03:35 PM   #2

Re: Sleepy Saturday

Afternoon,

Im exhausted... Went watching P!nk last night, was queuing from 2pm doors opened at 6.30 then was stood from 7 till 11.15 (she was late coming on stage so that meant we missed the last train But it was an awesome night and got 3rd row
Heres a vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc8JMfr3g84

Yes an extra hour in bed, i need it lol.

Not got much planned for today really, just waiting for the xfactor tonight.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
24-10-2009, 03:58 PM   #3

Hi, Mags, Janey! Unseasonably mild here today, already 20 degrees, but very windy. So far the predicted rain hasn't come, so I made it to the library and back without the umbrella, glad to say. I must remember to adjust my computer time to reflect that you're only 4 hours ahead now instead of five; we don't change back till November.

Could the bulbs be scilla, Mags? Wish I had one of those pies! Janey, glad you had a good time seeing Pink.

Enjoy the extra hour sleep tonight...or tomorrow morning, actually!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
24-10-2009, 06:30 PM   #4

been doing house work / washing & this afternoon been for a nice bike ride, got very dirty, muddy & sweaty, but it was great. got back had a shower & just about to go food shopping before x-factory!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
24-10-2009, 07:19 PM   #5

Had a clay body wrap today. My treat to me . . . very relaxing and a few inches reduced which is a bonus. Finally managed to get 10 minutes to myself and bought some lovely Tommy Hilfiger boots!!

Boys are being herded to bed and dinner is a sicillian vegetable stew (courtesy of Waitrose's magazine) and gluten-free french stick which is remarkably tasty and not at all like the usual horrid g-f bread.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
24-10-2009, 07:50 PM   #6

That stew sounds like the sort of thing I like, any chance you could post it in the recipe sticky?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
24-10-2009, 09:43 PM   #7

Hiya all

Maybe we should consider posting some stew/slow cook receipes with winter coming.

Anyhow had an okay day, hope you lot all have too.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
25-10-2009, 09:16 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
That stew sounds like the sort of thing I like, any chance you could post it in the recipe sticky?
Will do