Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
25-10-2009, 09:14 AM   #1

Sunny Sunday

Well the sun is at present shining brightly . Today I am having a CP day. Haven't done much CP stuff recently, so today I am picking up my friend, we are then collecting 2 kittens that are coming in, then we are going to M/C a kitten and sign him over to his new family, then we are off to drop the 2 kittens off at their fosterer, then we are off to the supply store to get supplies, we are then dropping supplies off to fosterers & microchipping more cats as we go...... then home to feed the kids and if the weather is still nice, will go out on my bike. (Which is my new found hobby that I currently can't get enough of) then a quiet evening watching X-factory!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
25-10-2009, 12:41 PM   #2

Re: Sunny Sunday

Kinda busy day all in all then.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
25-10-2009, 12:47 PM   #3

Sunny and very mild here ...... washing should dry ok today

Cleaned the inside windows earlier and can see spots I missed Can't have clean windows and sunshine I suppose!

Have a good day everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
25-10-2009, 04:26 PM   #4

Sunny here too after yesterdays heavy rains; much cooler than the 20 degrees Saturday: 11 now and a bit breezy but a lovely Autumn day. Did the market run and stopped by the Flea Market for a change; managed not to buy anything! Will power!
Hope everyone enjoyed the extra hour's sleep this morning.

Yola, thanks for posting the recipe; going to try it without the olives (don't like them) but with the pine nuts and your tomato suggestion. Sounds very tasty. Ham and cabbage here tonight with pickled beets on the side and a ciabatta roll.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
25-10-2009, 05:48 PM   #5

A late Hello from me! We have had a good day here - MIL managed to give us our lay-in, which we enjoyed! It's been a sunny day here, quite chilly out of the sunshine and very breezy. I took Pip for his walk around the garden, joined by Kizzy. It is funny watching how they react to the wind - it really unsettles them and I suppose that it is because it interferes with their acute sense of hearing and blows their whiskers about! All those leaves though, every one a potential mousie!!!

I have discovered a new computer game and am finding it a complete time waster, so I am afraid that's why I've not been around much today. Did post about Pip's webbed feet though and am hoping for a reply from the "friend of a friend".

Hope you enjoyed your Sunday peeps. Has there been a poll about roast Sunday dinners???? I think I'll do one if there hasn't. Interesting don't you think? Used to be a Sunday tradition, never to be varied, when I was a child.