Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
30-10-2009, 11:14 AM   #1

Friendship Friday

Come on then people this is officaly designated as Friendship Friday .....so everyone needs to post on this thread.....

I am off to take Dad to the hospital (more tests) then back and hopefuly getting into the garden... won't hold my breathe plans change so quickly.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
30-10-2009, 11:28 AM   #2

Re: Friendship Friday

Going to bake some more dog biscuits today, must cost me a fortune, a lot more than a bag of Bonios anyway! At least I know what goes into them and it's such fun watching the dog lying on the kitchen mat, staring at the oven door, wishing them to be ready

OH has just left with a car full of his most recent artwork for another exhibition. He's joined a second art group (Odiham Art Group) and this is his first entry with them. He's a bit unsure of his stuff as the rules say that everything has to be available for sale and he has no idea what price he should put on the stickers. He's going to have a look at some of the other exhibitors' work to help him gauge a value.

Enjoy your Friday!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
30-10-2009, 02:53 PM   #3

I'm thanking heaven today is the last day of the half term - the boys are scrapping and fighting and whining non-stop all morning.

They have a halloween party later this afternoon and we've carved some pumpkins for the 'best pumpkin' competition they're having.

That's about it - Myshka is in the garden as it's dry and relatively mild, and Fifi has been out for a quick stroll but is now back on her towel by the radiator.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
30-10-2009, 03:21 PM   #4

Afternoon all,

Did the pottering about this morning at home, and just got back from the gym.. did about 45 minutes in the cardio room on treadmill, crosstrainer and bikes... am tired now lol.

Not much planned for the rest of the day... thinking about what to cook for dinner...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
30-10-2009, 04:06 PM   #5

I'm sounding like a broken record with the weather: again, cloudy, damp and a raw East wind. 10 degrees. Right now the Hallowe'en forecast is for rain on the little ghosts and goblins. We get very few in my neighborhood; used to be a lot ...
Just the usual market run this morning; nothing planned but making a pot of soup for dinner tonight, papers, crossword and forums.

MrsH good luck to your OH at the exhibition!

Catsey Veteran

30-10-2009, 04:34 PM   #6

Well just got back from the hospital.....not managed to do anything...............I am shattered and all I did was sit around.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
30-10-2009, 04:38 PM   #7

Belated Hi from me!

We've been busy here today - OH was expecting to pick up some friends who were coming back from a cruise and arriving at Southampton docks this morning - expected to leave home at about 9 ish, but got a call before 8 as the ship was coming in early - so off he went. The agency that supplies MIL's carer phoned to say her carer had phoned in sick and they could get someone else but not until 8.30 - 9.00 and I said that was fine, but she didn't actually come until 9.10ish. I was racing around doing some household cleaning in case our friends wanted to come in and have a coffee etc. before going back home (they'd left their car parked here) - as it turned out, they wanted to just load their cases and go off home as they were very tired. Then it's my laundry day for MIL and she is now settled with her hairdresser. She seems a little brighter today and we have only had about 3 "shall I start to pack?" routines.

OH is now laying the fire and we are having fish and chips (home cooked variety) for supper so that's an easy one. Washing is still going - it's very gloomy out and not the best weather for drying stuff, so I do thank my tumble dryer for all it's hard work!

Hope you all have a good day. Batten down those hatches - bad weather forecast for Sunday.

Catsey Veteran

30-10-2009, 05:33 PM   #8

Good Lord what a day Angie...I was wondering while reading your post is it possible for your MIL to go into respite sort of care for a week or long weekend so you and your hubby could have some time "stress free"....

Well I am having fish and chips too but she shop cooked variety.......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
30-10-2009, 05:46 PM   #9

Hi all,
Have been away for a while and still don't have the internet at home. It has been a very sad time here as we lost our little Kindly on Monday Imogen is lost without her, as am I.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
30-10-2009, 06:12 PM   #10

Oh Liz I am so sorry to hear that. I was imagining Kindly and Imogen having fun in the garden of your new house. I am so very sorry.

Kizzy and Pip send purrrrs and head rubs to you and Imogen.