Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
11-11-2009, 05:56 PM   #1

Wednesday Daily

Off to a bad start: boiler problems! Noticed the radiators were cool, went down to the basement to look and saw the door had come off the boiler and high gas flames were shooting out....very frightening; called the plumber/heater people again and they were out very promptly and fixed whatever it was. Not a good start to the day!

Chilly rain. 6 (44F), wind chill of 3! Stayed home. preparing questions for tonight's quiz and trying how to connect the AC adapter to my new CD player.

Hope to see you tonight at 8 at the quiz; have a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
11-11-2009, 07:04 PM   #2

Re: Wednesday Daily

Scary boiler problems Eileen! Glad it's fixed - you've had an expensive few days I guess.

I have been to the GP today - and may have fibroids, which would explain a lot. It's been suggested that I have a hormonal intrauterine system inserted. Will have to find out more and think about it. I am so fed up with my monthly problems that should have stopped some time ago as I am 57 now. Still at least there is another option now - used to be hysterectomy or "learn to live with it".

9 here atm, but somehow feels colder. I am looking forward to the quiz tonight!!! Hope you can join us?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
11-11-2009, 08:00 PM   #3

Re: Wednesday Daily

I wondered for a while if I'd be able to do it tonight, all systems go now! Yes, that was very scary about the boiler; not as expensive as the loo repair, though!
I'm not familiar with fibroids; I do hope they can help you with your problem, sounds very unpleasant.....