Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
29-03-2010, 10:43 AM   #1

Gloomy Monday

Well it is here - very overcast and drizzly.

Not much to report here this morning. I have some transcription work to do and OH has gone to the dentist for his check up.

Desperately need to do some dusting - where does it come from? Luckily it only shows up very badly when the sun is shining

Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
29-03-2010, 11:53 AM   #2

Re: Gloomy Monday

Weather's filthy here too Angie.

I had a rotten night's sleep; rain, sirens (there was a spate of car torchings in the 'burbs overnight), Myshka sleeping on me and Sebi climbing into bed at some point all conspired for a rubbish night. Overslept by an hour as a result

Lots of bits to get through in the office. Domi has his play dress rehearsal infront of the school today and is nervous. We're going to see it tomorrow - he's playing Groucho Marx and will be running onto stage interrupting others and telling jokes Can't wait!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
29-03-2010, 01:14 PM   #3

Yola, it sounds as if your in for a fun time tomorrow with Sebi's school play.
angie, i agree where does all the dust come from, it's one of my worst jobs having to dust.
Calm before the storm for me, sat quietly on Catsey, Jerry beside me, content but keeping an eye on Malaika.
She's rooting through her toys and amusing herself for 5 mins
This afternoon we are preparing a buffet for my eldest sons birthday, he has two friends coming today.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Felix
29-03-2010, 01:39 PM   #4

It is very wet and drizzly day here Felix is asleep next to me and there is an ice cream van some where I don't where but it has been playing that horrible music for 10 minutes now.
Went out shopping for food earlier.
Hope you all have a nice day. Xxx

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: 2 moggies = DLH and DMH
29-03-2010, 01:43 PM   #5

sounds like you all have busy days planned... i shall think of you all whilst i go and tuck myself into bed soon...

THose of you dusting can come and do mine when you are finished if you so please
Yola... the play sounds like its going to be a scream.. will you be taking some video of it??.. would be great to have it captured on film to show at Domi's 21st birthday... along with the obligatory nude photos taken in the bath.. on the bunny rug etc etc...

have had a busy few days with Charlie... even had to take her to the vets last friday morning...as she had blood in her bowel movement..it was decided by the vet that it was a touch of colitis more than likely caused by the worming chew that i gave her the day before .. so boiled chicken and rice to settle her tummy along with some metrogyl twice a day and she's as right as rain... but now im in the process of weaning her off the chicken and rice and back on to her hills science diet..and still on the meds until wednesday...having a puppy in the house is like having a baby 4 feeds a day.. Harry playing mother, George pretending he's not interested (but is really).. ..Had to worm and flea George and Harry today... that was fun... NOT!.. Harry isn't so bad but George HATES to be held still for anything... suspicious fluff ball!

Have a good day all... im off to bed soon.. the weather here has been nice during the day but cool enough at night to get a decent nights sleep...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
29-03-2010, 04:19 PM   #6

Gloomy and dank here; weather hasn't been as bad as predicted, rain was supposed to be heavy but have actually gotten only .18" so far. Just damp and more drizzle than rain, but should stay like this thru Tuesday, then a nice sunny warmup. Only 10 C (50 F), now, not too windy. Had a lie-in and did a few chores, nothing interesting going on.

As was pointed out, at least the dust doesn't show up as much when it's not sunny! Yola, have fun at the play tonight, sorry you had a poor sleep; Jo, hope yours is good. Too bad the worming has caused problems.

Stay warm and dry .....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
29-03-2010, 06:30 PM   #7

Gloomy it is too and expensive!
Took my car to ATS as I could hear a knocking sound when turning right, 2 coil springs and £170 later its ok now !

Posh is miaowing to go out but reluctant to get wet; she's put her nose out and walkied off in disgust.

Yola, know how you feel with the restless nights. Being 50is no fun what with hot flushes and snoring hubbies... argh!

Oh well on with the housework!