Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
30-07-2010, 04:01 PM   #1

It just must be cats with white fur ...

where minor scratches and bits of blood are visible and have me running for the salt water and cotton wool. I've bathed Harley's face this morning - two very small scratches but bleeding slightly and Pip has a small something in the corner of his mouth with a tiny scab. You'd never notice such small things on any other darker fur.

Harley seems to be a good patient, once OH had a good hold of him. I cupped his chin in my hand and bathed the two places, one on his nose and one on his cheek, fairly close to his eye. He was a good boy.

Pip, if lying in his daddy's arms on his back is a wonderful patient and very easily treated! He's a bit of a butterball really!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
30-07-2010, 04:29 PM   #2

Re: It just must be cats with white fur ...

Awww, poor Pip and Harley, glad they are such good patients. I think that bodes well for catching Harley for the dreaded vet visit! I wonder if he knows what a cat carrier is? I always hid mine the day of the visit so the cat wouldn't get suspicious ......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
30-07-2010, 05:14 PM   #3

Oh dear do you thing they have been battling with each other Angie ?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
30-07-2010, 09:19 PM   #4

Could be Shelley, can't be sure on this occasion though. They have had a few scraps, but it's usually just fur flying.