Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
31-08-2010, 08:43 PM   #1

Clementine

Enjoying some late evening sunshine today, she's still managing to rule the house with an iron paw..though as each summer draws on she tends to spend more and more of them dosing rather than hunting up the hedgerows and off wandering, middle age eh! The boys were nowhere to be seen when I had the camera out so I'll have to snap them soon, though Maxwell did come for a walk with the dogs & I over the fields today...much to some very strange looks off fellow walkers
Hope you all are well!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: MainecoonXSiamese boys & lucky dip
31-08-2010, 08:48 PM   #2

Re: Clementine

She looks like a madame in these pictures! She is beautiful indeed.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
31-08-2010, 08:51 PM   #3

What a lovely comfortable warm looking Clementine. Great photos Luke.

Catsey Veteran

Luke is Male
31-08-2010, 08:53 PM   #4

Oh she is, she sleeps on everyone elses beds..and makes them lie on the floor as they are too scared to mess with her, if shes sleeping on a human bed nobody else will even enter the room, she is the queen of the house I think even I'm scared to cross her sometimes, and get a very cross telling off if im late in serving up the eagerly awaited "DINDINS", but even that's changed as she's aged..she has to eat upstairs alone, not with the commoners!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
31-08-2010, 09:02 PM   #5

Stunning, how old is she now?

Catsey Veteran

Luke is Male
31-08-2010, 09:23 PM   #6

Thankyou, I actually loose track it feels like she's been here forever (im such a bad owner i know ) i think she's 8 or 9, in her prime regardless! If she were human she'd be one of these theatrical sorts I think, very Havisham style, growing old with too much grace and favour

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
31-08-2010, 09:25 PM   #7

Still a baby yet but looking very pretty. Love the Havisham style, conjured up a very funny and trite mental picture

Catsey Veteran

Luke is Male
31-08-2010, 09:31 PM   #8

Oh yes, as in the broader scheme of things she will be one of these cats who lives to such an age that she merely dies through being bored of living It's just I've noticed a lot of change in her this year, think she's a bit stiffer round the hips then usual! Not bad for an unwanted farm kitten though cause mummy was a ragdoll who escaped for a romance on the stable yard with one of the ferals rather than her handpicked blue point husband, eh?

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
31-08-2010, 09:34 PM   #9

It's good to see Clementine again, Luke ....... she looks as lovely as ever in your pics

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
31-08-2010, 09:35 PM   #10

So good to see my favorite girl, I've always had a soft spot for Clementine. She's looking great, Luke and has earned the right to be autocratic if she wishes! Still bat-hunting when she's not sleeping?