Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
29-12-2011, 06:23 PM   #1

2012 - whats your plan

Not a new years resolution as such but a thought/plan/idea for 2012 I think everyone thinks about the New coming year.

Catsey Veteran

29-12-2011, 06:23 PM   #2

Re: 2012 - whats your plan

I would just ike 2012 to be like 2011 a year where everyone is/was happy nothing really major happened a few up a few downs but a very good year.

I will though be continuing with some things I set in place over the last two years - making sure I have a main holiday. Keeping up with my friends and making the most of our friendship........ and saying Yes more than No when asked something.
IE,doing things I think of but then dismiss.....like just been asked to accompany a friend on a horse ride around Cannock Chase and said Yes!!!!!
Also intend to continue increasing my weekend walks with the dog.
See more of the UK.....not new years resolutions as I have been putting these into action since April2010............just continuing to enjoy life.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
29-12-2011, 06:50 PM   #3

nice idea for a thread Karen.
Hadn't realy thought about it much but like you i intend to keep up with friends, they are so important.
We will hopefuly be using the caravan lots too.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
30-12-2011, 12:51 PM   #4

What I want to happen and what probably will happen are 2 different things Spend more time with the boys . . . they're only young once and growing quickly, but work and just the pace of life generally, usually precludes this. Be a little less materialistic - again, unlikely as I'm just too drawn to 'nice' things

Like Karen - something I want to do more of is say 'yes' . . . not to everyone but to those who matter. I need to get to grips with my wine consumption too. Way too high

I'm not one for resolutions as by doing that you're just setting yourself up for failure but I do think it's important to spend a little time reflecting on the year past and how you can make big differences by doing small things in the coming year.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
30-12-2011, 03:04 PM   #5

we had alot of sadness happen in 2011 so im hoping for more happiness for 2012. and still to be happily in love with charlie x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
30-12-2011, 03:09 PM   #6

i want 2012 to be a happy one like this year has been. Iam also planning to get out and do more cycling and hillwalking to get fit again with OH. I also want to be able to do alotn more of the things i couldnt do at the start of last due to financial reason which changed in the latter part of the year.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
30-12-2011, 03:30 PM   #7

I like the idea of planning to have a holiday ..... I can't remember whether our last holiday was 2002 or 2003 but certainly we've not been away for at least 8 years.

As everyone says, not a resolution, but a plan!

Catsey Veteran

30-12-2011, 06:43 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley123
nice idea for a thread Karen.
Hadn't realy thought about it much but like you i intend to keep up with friends, they are so important.
We will hopefuly be using the caravan lots too.
The caravan seems to be the gateway to relaxing and making new friends too Shelley.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
What I want to happen and what probably will happen are 2 different things Spend more time with the boys . . . they're only young once and growing quickly, but work and just the pace of life generally, usually precludes this. Be a little less materialistic - again, unlikely as I'm just too drawn to 'nice' things

Like Karen - something I want to do more of is say 'yes' . . . not to everyone but to those who matter. I need to get to grips with my wine consumption too. Way too high

I'm not one for resolutions as by doing that you're just setting yourself up for failure but I do think it's important to spend a little time reflecting on the year past and how you can make big differences by doing small things in the coming year.
Wine consumption is relative and I like the idea of aying "Yes" too its so easy to say "oh no" and like you I think you need to show family how much they mean to you.
In regard to spending more time with the boys I have always thought this quite apt at the pearly gates no one will ask you if you spent that hour overtime but will ask you if you played "snap" with your children. And remember they choose your care home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamela81
i want 2012 to be a happy one like this year has been. Iam also planning to get out and do more cycling and hillwalking to get fit again with OH. I also want to be able to do alotn more of the things i couldnt do at the start of last due to financial reason which changed in the latter part of the year.
How brilliant 2011 ended with a bang I like the idea of hillwalking and biking too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boys mum
we had alot of sadness happen in 2011 so im hoping for more happiness for 2012. and still to be happily in love with charlie x
Fantastic plan, to stay in love. Enough said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
I like the idea of planning to have a holiday ..... I can't remember whether our last holiday was 2002 or 2003 but certainly we've not been away for at least 8 years.

As everyone says, not a resolution, but a plan!
Get the holiday booked.