Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
29-01-2012, 11:23 AM   #1

Relaxing Sunday

Morning all! Bit cold and overcast here this morning. OH has taken Master Bogle for his walk and I am wrapped up with two jumpers and two pairs of socks and other items of clothing too! Cold is fully developed and bunging my head up completely, hearing is like through cotton wool. Taking plenty of fluids, orange juice, water, tea, anything to keep things moving ............ I am sure that I must have Slug or Snail in my genes somewhere ........................ YUCK.

Kazz, sorry you don't already love your Kindle. I had exactly the same reservations as you, but I love to read a really thick, heavy book with 1,000s of pages and I adore the fact that now it's so light, it doesn't matter if Kizzy is lying on one hand, I can use the other and turn pages without losing my place ..... I did choose for a first book one that I really, really wanted to read so that the reading of the book would take over any odd feelings. It's worked!

Hopefully, I may start receiving your cat photos soon after I've sent YOU my email address, so that I can start on the collaging. It doesn't take long, but I need the images first!

Big Garden Birdwatch today, so I need to venture outside and fill up the feeders but I might have to just wait for OH to come home and do that. I do hate feeling under the weather. Baaaaaa!

Have a good day people. Don't forget to count those little birdies.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
29-01-2012, 12:33 PM   #2

Re: Relaxing Sunday

Angie I do not have a kindle.

Catsey Veteran

29-01-2012, 12:50 PM   #3

Do you know, I could have sworn you said you did in yesterday's daily .............

Catsey Veteran

29-01-2012, 12:52 PM   #4

Morning all

A frosty start, with freezing fog patches. A dry but cold day, but rather cloudy in the west with the risk of some light rain arriving here later. The best of the sunshine towards the east (where I am not ) . Light winds, overall 35.6 ºF.

Anyhow onto my daily info.......took Sal out and had toast marmite and black coffee. Had a nice shower and going to try to look at my holliday stuff 3 weeks today Tunisia here I come
Taking Sal up the park or fields later and a nice dinner roast pork loin...........and all the trimmings. Off out tonight with friends going to Bingo. So thats me.......

Angie I am sorry you are still feeling a little rough, you are not a little aneamic again are you top up with an iron tablet or two for a while?

Everyone else have a lovely Sunday.

With regard to Christopher and Carolyns threads I am thinking of what to post not ignoring them

Catsey Veteran

29-01-2012, 12:53 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Do you know, I could have sworn you said you did in yesterday's daily .............

Did I!!!!!!!! well I don't will go and check - the thread not the house.

Catsey Veteran

29-01-2012, 01:15 PM   #6

"First run out for the kindle and going to try the book I suggested I enjoyed it, but at times found it hard going, so pleased Monty made it round the course and enjoyed it." (Kazz quote)

A matter of interpretation it seems ...............?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
29-01-2012, 01:16 PM   #7

morning angie and kazz. We had a lazy morning today although Skye decided at 730am that she wanted breakfast and wouldnt quieten until i got up!!! Got them seen to and then they decided i wasnt going back to bed so i fell asleep on teh couch for a while then went back to bed later.

Angie, hope your feeling better soon. I would love to have a garden to put food out for the birds. I built a bird table when i stayed at my folks and also another feeder along with the ones that go in the trees as they have a garden that i could watch them in.

Kazz, when is it you go on holiday? Tunisia sounds good, we are looking at ideas for the summer at the moment.

Getting ready to head to costco to see what we can stock up on

Hope you all have a nice day xxx

Catsey Veteran

29-01-2012, 01:19 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
"First run out for the kindle and going to try the book I suggested I enjoyed it, but at times found it hard going, so pleased Monty made it round the course and enjoyed it." (Kazz quote)

A matter of interpretation it seems ...............?
I meant your kindle - tut tut you can't get the members

Catsey Veteran

29-01-2012, 01:31 PM   #9

....... now I think you mean that Monty and the Kindle had a run around the agility course .......

He doesn't read and climb at the same time! Say what you mean woman

Catsey Veteran

29-01-2012, 01:36 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamela81
morning angie and kazz. We had a lazy morning today although Skye decided at 730am that she wanted breakfast and wouldnt quieten until i got up!!! Got them seen to and then they decided i wasnt going back to bed so i fell asleep on teh couch for a while then went back to bed later.

Angie, hope your feeling better soon. I would love to have a garden to put food out for the birds. I built a bird table when i stayed at my folks and also another feeder along with the ones that go in the trees as they have a garden that i could watch them in.

Kazz, when is it you go on holiday? Tunisia sounds good, we are looking at ideas for the summer at the moment.

Getting ready to head to costco to see what we can stock up on

Hope you all have a nice day xxx
19th Feb. I want to rest and read. Will let you know how what its like. This is where it is http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_R...-Hammamet.html