Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
30-01-2012, 10:08 AM   #1

Monday

Good morning everyone, quite sunny here at the moment.
Had a lovely evening last night with my parents, may post some pics later if they are ok.
Just been looking through all my doll pics, a friend has written a book about dolls and needs a pic of a particular one that i had to put in her book, can't find it and i've sold the doll. However i sent the picture to another friend so she's having a look for it.
Jerry is fed and the dogs are still sleeping, will take them a walk and then i have to do a food shop.
See you later......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
30-01-2012, 11:28 AM   #2

Re: Monday

Morning from a decidely chilly Reading. Feeling a bit dopey today; just can't get the brain going. Tummy is rumbling but I'm going to resist having my sushi til about 11 at the earliest. Got Dominik's tennis lesson tonight which means the boys and I will not get home til about 7.

Need to finalise my presentation for tomorrow's new business meeting . . . so I'll say tata for now

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
30-01-2012, 12:02 PM   #3

Morning Shelley and Yola - we have a mixture of your two climates here today, sunny and chilly! OH is just back with Master Bogle from his walk.

Good luck finding that photo Shelley and likewise with your presentation Yola. Two totally different challenges needing a bit of fairy dust I think.

I am feeling a bit better today, although my ears are still blocked up, right hand side is worst. Might have to wrap up and pop to the chemist to see if they can recommend any particular drops, but I'm not convinced that the problem is in the ear canal. It doesn't hurt at least.

Photos are coming in thick and fast for Christopher and Carolyn's cards ..... I have had a couple of problems and have emailed those involved. Please keep them coming.

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
30-01-2012, 01:10 PM   #4

hi all, getting quite a bit of sunshine here this morning aswell! dont know how cold it is outside yet, tho the cars were thick with frost last night.

no set out plans for the day, need to get some food shopping so will need to get that done today!

hope you find what your looking for shelley!

glad your colds coming to an end angie! im nearing the end of one just now aswell, mines has been mostly nasal tho! if your ears are still blocked up they will maybe suggest taking some decongestant tablets, or usually the nasal spray is better if its in your ears (as long as you dont have high blood pressure). maybe inhaling some menthol crystals instead. hope you get something for it!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
30-01-2012, 01:33 PM   #5

Well its the same weather here cold but sunny and therefore showing up all the dust............. Had a man here measuring the hall and landing for new carpet price has gone down since I orginaly enquired so going to go ahead no good umming and arrring. Just a colour to decide on now.

Hope you are all good work tonight so may not see you all later. Been having a move around of one lot of bedroom furniture can't seem to settle where to put the bed, hope this is it now.

Did not win at the bingo last night but had a good time, chatting away between sessions.

Sorry to see a lot of colds around.....hope you feel better soon all of you.

Yola Good luck with the presentation tomorrow.
Shelley pictures would be nice.

Catsey Veteran

30-01-2012, 03:55 PM   #6

Glad to hear your cold is getting better Angie, hopefuly your ear will improve soon too.
Glad your over your cold too, Lynz
Karen, that's great that the price has gone down on your carpet, what colour is it.
Yola, hope you've got your presentation done.
Done the food shoppingand found the photo of the doll, Sue has been in touch and is able to use it in her book.
Had a horrible couple of hours trying to sort out my eldest son's mess. He makes me literaly despair

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
30-01-2012, 06:12 PM   #7

Having a very frustrating day here I've been working on some decorative crochet (nothing baby related for a change!) and I've got really stuck on some leaves. I've spent hours on them and instead of having a smooth leaf shape, I keep getting holly-shaped ones it's driving me mad! Still, nil desperandum I'll get there eventually!

We had a good weekend though, son and mother-to-be were here and we managed to fit in a bit of shopping at Mamas and Papas. Crikey what a range of things since I last went shopping for baby stuff! The pram combo things had me totally confused and so many different cots, the choice is so bewildering! I could have spent a fortune in there In the end we only bought bits and pieces, basic stuff really but shared a few ideas on what to buy once the nursery has been decorated.

Catsey Veteran

30-01-2012, 06:36 PM   #8

MrsH, how exciting, shopping for your new grandchild. I know what you mean about the prams

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
30-01-2012, 07:31 PM   #9

Hi all, hailstones here this evening.

Can anyone remember what the rescue was called that RCR was involved with? Think we should add it to the donations thread.

Cannt stop long, on stupid laptop and its crap.

Angie, I will email those pics at the weekend. Lynz, will give you a call in a bit, need your help.

Hope everyone is well. Be in touch soon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
30-01-2012, 07:45 PM   #10

evening everyone, hope you are all well, angie, glad your colds getting better

Its really cold up here but sunny. Had 1 of those days today, my contact lens fell out on the bus on the way home and as it was a crowded bus, i couldnt put it back in and i didnt have a mirror!! Starting to have a look at new jobs but also the possibility of moving departments in my own work so hopefully a change is on the horizon

Hope you all have nice evening and stay warm xxx