Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
27-03-2012, 09:33 AM   #1

Beautiful Tuesday

Morning all! Another gloriously sunny day here, bit of a nip in the air still but promises to warm up. OH has taken Monty for his morning walk over the fields - I have not gone as I'm a bit stiff from yesterday. Have decided to go back on the glucosamine tablets and took 2 just now + Vit B complex and rose hip. Not sure why I stopped taking them really.

I was going to go to a lunch meeting of a group of ex-work friends, but the eastern group have had to pull out for one reason or another so the westernites are still meeting but we've decided on a much nearer place so OH can go to golf and Monty will only be in his crate for a couple of hours, which is normal for him around mid-day. Not sure that makes complete sense, but I know what I mean!

Have a good day everyone. Chin tickles for all Catsey cats today. Hoping those who were poorly are feeling better today.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
27-03-2012, 10:04 AM   #2

Re: Beautiful Tuesday

Morning angie

I'm off to take hubby to the bus station in Wolverhampton shortly, he's off to visit with his parents in Scotland. Let's just say he wants his last memories of his dad to be at home rather than the hospice It's not imminent, but coming very soon. And as summer is still a long way off .........

Broxi and Cooper are loving the great outdoors lol. Spent all yesterday soaking up the rays. Teddie is having none of it .

I have an appointment with the rheumatologist this afternoon so lots of needles to face, oh joy!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
27-03-2012, 10:31 AM   #3

morning Angie, Alex and all to still bob in
Beautiful sunny day here and the birds are singing in the garden. Been out with the dogs, shut them away and put Jerry out for his dose of sunshine but he won't stay out without me and i have some jobs to do before work.
Angie hope your lunch date goes well.
Alex i hope your o/h has a lovely family visit.
Poor you haveing needles stuck in your face but if it helps......
Hope you are feeling a bit better today, Karen.......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
27-03-2012, 10:43 AM   #4

Yes I am Thank you. Back shortly just wanted to say Morning.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
27-03-2012, 10:50 AM   #5

Morning all!
Enjoy your lunch Angie, will you be having it outdoors on this gorgeous day?

Alex, what injections do you have? My rheumatologist appointments are very gentle chatty ones unless I have a steroid injection in the big end and that's only happened a couple of times.

My tinnitus is no better unfortunately, I went to bed very, very late last night so that I fell asleep easily being completely exhausted, which worked but I woke up with the annoying hissing and squeaking again this morning. On the other hand my arthritis is not giving me any problems in my hands, all that knitting and crochet seem to have limbered them up!

Enjoy the day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggie
27-03-2012, 12:18 PM   #6

Hello

We went for a long walk this morning. So beautiful to see the bunnies hopping along on the fields.

Oh I love it here

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
27-03-2012, 01:48 PM   #7

Just about to leave MrsH, apparently they wnt a full blood work up from me :/, and we'll have to see what else lol. This is the first visit with this new clinic they have, so not really sure what to expect.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
27-03-2012, 08:50 PM   #8

Hi all,
Hope you had a good lunch Angie. Sorry to hear about your OH's Dad Alex, I know from recent experience how important it will be that he has seen him. I also hope you have recovered from being a pin cushion!
Sorry about the tinnitus Mrs H- must be very distracting! Glad you are feeling better Kazz. Hi Shelley and Jeanette.
I'm tired after 2 days leading school sessions at Wrest Park- halfway through, 2 days of 4. I have sunburn, nettle stings, a bump on the head from where I was hit (accidentally) by a clinometer wielded by a small child, and my voice is giving up! Now I remember why I don't generally do direct delivery anymore but train others to do it. Mind you- I have to experience it myself every so often to remind myself what it is like.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
27-03-2012, 08:52 PM   #9

Karen, glad your feeling better
Jeanette, would love to see a picture of the bunnies on your walk.
MrsH, sorry your tinnitus is still a problem, i can't begin to imagine what it's like.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggie
28-03-2012, 06:42 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley123
Karen, glad your feeling better
Jeanette, would love to see a picture of the bunnies on your walk.
MrsH, sorry your tinnitus is still a problem, i can't begin to imagine what it's like.
I will try to bring my camera and see if I can "catch" it . We saw a bird of prey yesterday aswell. And it was really close to us. I think perhaps, I should just bring the camera every day