Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
25-12-2012, 10:08 AM   #1

Christmas Day 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS

To everyone to those who are just surfacing and those who are just enjoying it

Well I am up.

It's christmas just going to take Sal out and have a cup of coffee. My brother and the children came last night all over excited, and then we had a indian takeaway - scrumptious.

Going to take Mom and Dad to visit my sister and the "none" children this morning they are 20 and 18 (twins) who will be 19 in Feb now so maybe not children....but hey.
According to them no Nan and Grandad no Christmas......
Ayhow first Sal out, then shower, then get ready to visit, visit

on the way back drop Mom and Dad into my brothers to see the children (4-15) I will come back and sort out dinner, Sal out again,roast pork today, go pick Dad and my brother up from the pub (once a year drink for my Dad) pick Mom up and drop brother off - home put the pork in. Sit down and open presents and then dinner and RELAX

Have a great Christmas everyone. I love Christmas

Just realised I have logged on because usually I catch Eilleen. so a bouble Merry Christmas to all of you.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
25-12-2012, 11:18 AM   #2

Re: Christmas Day 2012

Morning Kazz merry Christmas!! sounds like you have a busy day hope Santa was good to you!

Santa was really good to me today was spoiled rotten!!

Merry Christmas to everyone still to come.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
25-12-2012, 11:20 AM   #3

merry christmas kazz, and to all! sounds like a busy day for you, you will be glad to sit down later!!

i am up, have opened my stash!! pip is having great fun with his new catnip toys!!

just having some breakfast, then will visit my grandparents. back home to sitting in my pj's on the couch while OH cooks turkey breast and all the trimmings then will be going up to my brothers later on where my other 2 brothers and mum will join us, looking forward to mum opening her gift i got her a hand drawn portrait of the cat and dog (should've taken a pic before wrapping oops!) and took a family video and got it into dvd for her!

hope everyone and all 4 leggeds have a great day! x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
25-12-2012, 11:21 AM   #4

oh hello pamela!! we posted at the same time

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
25-12-2012, 12:03 PM   #5

Merry Christmas all

Santa has been very good to me and I have received some lovely gifts, as has the rest of the family. The girls are over the moon with theirs and are happily occupied with them for the time being lol. Just about to go and put the turkey crown in, and sort the table for the meal. Hope everyone has a wonderful day however you are spending it.

Oh, and I haven't sent out any Christmas cards this year, please forgive me, but I decided to make a donation to a cat charity instead, so hopefully that will help make a difference to some needy felines xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
25-12-2012, 01:03 PM   #6

Happy Christmas everyone!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
25-12-2012, 02:16 PM   #7

Happy Christmas to all of you and yours.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
25-12-2012, 03:32 PM   #8

Merry Christmas x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
25-12-2012, 08:22 PM   #9

Happy Christmas everyone! We've had quite a relaxing day really, the roast duck was gorgeous, the veg all cooked to perfection and we were playing at sheepdogs with Dora, who seemed to be everywhere we were!

Got some photos of Dora and Monty and their presents, so will post probably tomorrow.

Only one slightly worrying thing - I haven't seen our Pip since we opened his stocking with him and he had rather a lot of catnip drops ....... hopefully he's somewhere safe sleeping it off.