Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
04-01-2013, 09:18 AM   #1

Friday daily

Almost entered the wrong day again today I did not notice myself till C.S mentioned it......the joys of getting up on the same day you go to bed
not complaining though.

Anyhow weather good here so is everyone else.......hope you and yours are the same.
Have a weeks holiday week after next - hoping to finalise my uncle Arnies will etc and it has been a year now since we started but unfortunatley my cousin's dad has been ill and sadly passed away before Christmas so we have been on hold but really need to get going so going to invest some of my holiday into sorting it out

Pamela - unfortunate and irritating I lost my voice once it was a nightmare.

Angie stick to it and remember not all pups are the same you can see now can't you how perfect Monty was and still is. But good breeding and early care is very important to dogs.

C.S no issue with the weather any time. And sorry to hear about your OH and being subdued but natural.

Yola - you are ahead of me with clearing out mine starts this weekend .......the C.P by you sounds like the one local to me no homes A big boy
And you need to be a dog person to understand the joys of pups no where near as easy as kittens (some would say not as clever either)
And I have Danny Bakers autobiography too got it for Christmas not started it yet.

Have a good FRIDAY all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
04-01-2013, 10:06 AM   #2

Re: Friday daily

Morning Kazz, how are you today? I still have hardly any voice but its Friday so last day till.the weekend. I've lost my voice on a few occasions as unfortunately im prone to getting tonscillitis and throat infections.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
04-01-2013, 10:37 AM   #3

Morning, we we finally have discovered that both OH and I have . . . whooping cough! What the doc thought was bronchitis obviously was not. We have both had bouts of this horrible inability to catch your breath which is terrifying especially if you wake suddenly with it. Whilst mine seems to be wearing off slowly, last night OH woke up with it; and I was on the brink of calling an ambulance. He just couldn't breathe and was inhaling air in great gasps but just couldn't get any into his lungs! Just called the doctor and there's no appointment with our doctor until next Tuesday. Bloody marvelous isn't it?

Anyway, today involves heaps of ironing, dismantling of Christmas tree and narrowing waistbands on boys' PJs as they both wanted sizes too large (they're that keen to grow up), that the trousers slip down over their hips

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
04-01-2013, 04:38 PM   #4

Good Lord Yola - whooping cough? That's horrible for you - hope the boys don't get it. I had it as a child, was admitted to hospital with suspected polio and came out with whooping cough. What with that, asthma and smoking too it's no wonder my lungs are proper poorly now. I've just order a trial amount of dried coltsfoot, which is meant to help lung problems, don't know if it's helpful in whooping cough.

Hope all are getting through their respective Fridays. Weekend starts soon!