Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
07-01-2013, 11:25 AM   #1

rainy monday

Morning everyone its wet and miserable here. Just heading to work as im on the late shifts this week I won't make the quiz tonight as I have OHs birthday presents to wrap as his birthday is tomorrow. Also need to get my nieces wrapped as her birthday is Thursday. Still feeling a bit U der the weather but much better than I did.

Hope everyone has a good day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
07-01-2013, 11:31 AM   #2

Re: rainy monday

Morning . . . weather grim here too. I'm still in PJs diving onto websites in between working. Last home day today as boys are back at school tomorrow. I can't tell you how much I'm dreading that 6am alarm clock

Need to get showered and hair washed shortly as have to pop quickly to Costco as I've run out of my huge jar of marmalade and that just won't do

Glad you're feeling brighter Pamela. I have to admit that my cough has subsided hugely over the last few days; OH's has too.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
07-01-2013, 02:02 PM   #3

Afternoon Pamela, Yola - glad to hear that you are both feeling better.

OH has his 60th birthday today but as he has to go and sort stuff re his mum's death we have to put it on hold for a while. We were only going to pop over the pub for lunch so nothing major has had to be cancelled.

I do have Qs for a quiz tonight all ready - but will see how many players sign in around 8.30 - we may go ahead or postpone as necessary.

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
07-01-2013, 08:31 PM   #4

Hello friends, i'm back from Scotland.
Angie, very sorry to hear of you're loss of you're MIL.
Need some time to catch up on here....................
Will bob on at 8.30 to see if we are quizzing

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggie
07-01-2013, 08:31 PM   #5

Good evening all

Oh boy I'm knackered. Thanks for the congrats

I'm happy, I'm just a bit sad, that I have to be away from Luna for 10 hours At the moment a friend comes and walks her around noon, but she starts school next week, so we don't know yet how her schedule will be

I seriously need to move