Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
03-02-2013, 11:46 AM   #1

Sunday

Morning everyone, cant believe its Sunday already!!! Weekend is always the quickest part of the week. We finally got our holiday booked yesterday for June so got something to look forward to. Also went and looked at a cattery right next door to OHs folks and booked the cats in as it looks really clean and nice and from the chat we had they will be well looked after and OHs mum will pop in and see them.

Not sure what we are doing today, either going for a cycle or a walk. Still need to decide as it looks nice outside but windy so will see what we decide.

Hope everyone has a great day and hugs to the catsey pets

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
03-02-2013, 12:28 PM   #2

Re: Sunday

morning Pamela and all to follow.
Where are you going on holiday ? A cattery next door to you're O/h parents sounds great.
Dogs walked, cat fed and now it's time for a quick clean up and food preperation for the buffet.
Have a good day folks

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
03-02-2013, 12:33 PM   #3

we are going to Alcudia in Majorca in June. really looking forward to it. The fact that it is right beside them helped decide It for me as OHs mum helps out sometimes so she can check on thrm for me and give them extra attention.

I hope you enjoy your buffet

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
03-02-2013, 02:51 PM   #4

Oh I love Alcudia.......a friend of mine has a villa there and I was there last year its a fantastic beach.

Catsey Veteran

03-02-2013, 02:52 PM   #5

Whas the buffet for Shelley and your clover colour paint for the hall sounds great. I would say I am not a great pink fan myself however every now and again I think I love that "in pink"

I painted well emulsioned the bottom end of the kitchen in red...........

Catsey Veteran

03-02-2013, 03:40 PM   #6

Right not sure what I am going to do but I feel a walk coming on. As last week I am slowly planning my cruiseholiday destination plans. Looking for ward to that.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
03-02-2013, 03:41 PM   #7

Lovely Pamela, at least you can be pretty sure of some sunshine.
Karen the buffet is for my dad's birthday which was on thursday. My eldest son and fiance are coming also, there's enough food to sink a battleship.
I've joined a new group on a social site, it's called chorley then and now and is where i grew up. I must admit it's quite fascinating. I've posted two photos which my ex found in an old house in the late 70's. It's a victirian wedding party and maybe if anyone recognises the people i can reuntite the pics with their family. So far nobody has but everyone is intrigued with them.