Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
04-02-2013, 11:12 AM   #1

malt loaf monday

Random title i know,lol
Wet and dreary here today, off to do a food shop soon.
Tuppence at the vets 5.00
The birthday buffet went realy well last night, most of the food was eaten and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
04-02-2013, 12:47 PM   #2

Re: malt loaf monday

Hope Tuppence gets on ok at vets x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
04-02-2013, 12:50 PM   #3

Morning Shelley and those to come along later. Lovely day here ....... could I hazard "spring-like"? Snowdrops are in bloom, but not open yet.

Fingers crossed for Tuppence's vet appointment Shelley. Glad your dad's buffet went well.

Malt loaf? Sounds lovely. My OH made banana bread on Saturday which was lovely. Yesterday we went on a Schnauzer walk with Monty and Dora to West Wittering - by gum it was cold, but the dogs had a whale of a time.

I bought some fleece material online at a good price and have taken them round to a lady who has done sewing tasks for me in the past (I'm hopeless and don't have a machine), she's going to hem them for me, just pet blankets but now that Dora has taken to chewing them, we seem not to have that many left!

OH's brother is here - they have nearly finished sorting their mum's financial affairs, we were very lucky and the bank did not want to refer to Probate, so it's all been straightforward.

Hope everyone has a good day.

(Sorry, morning Velvet!)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
04-02-2013, 03:49 PM   #4

It's bright here but chilly. Yesterday I stolidly froze on the sidelines of Dominik's U10 rugby. Boy was is cold!! Today I'm in the office which is much better Nothing much new to report, apart from the price on my Mum's house has been lowered a bit so that's generated a heap more interest. She's coming up next week for a few days (it's 1/2 term) and we're going to view some properties here - a couple of which are real corkers!

Late finish for the boys today - pick up Sebi at about 5.20; do 1/2 hour piano practice with him and some reading in school before Dom finishes at 6. I'm glad we have next week off!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
04-02-2013, 07:48 PM   #5

Well all was good here until about 15 minutes ago when got a phone call my nephew is in hospital temprature of 40....unfortunately he is not keen on being autistic and never being in hospital. He will not let them put in intravenous antibiotics..........so I am on hold hoping they et him out and all is well. He has let them take blood which they are now waiting for the results of he has been there about 20 minutes now.
So I will be at the quiz hopefuly however may be gone at the drop of a hat.

Angie glad your hubby and BIL are sorting it all out probate is a nightmare. Still sorting out my uncles.
Shelley glad everyone enjoyed your "bit of a do" sure tuppence will be fine.

Yola sure your mom will enjoy herself when arrives...are the places you are looking at nearer to you therefore handier for all concerned.

And like you I ma planning kitchen work however I like the configuration of the kitchen already so will just be changing worktops and sink/taps. And fitting in a breakfast bar area.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
04-02-2013, 07:52 PM   #6

Karen, hope you're nephew is ok soon. How traumatic for him and his family.
Good job you reminded me about the quiz, i'd forgotten.
Good news re Tuppence, i've updated her thread.

Catsey Veteran

04-02-2013, 08:39 PM   #7

My OH reminded me about the quiz ....... I'd forgotten. I will be there!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
04-02-2013, 08:56 PM   #8

Hi, we have broadband at the moment but haven't had for most of the weekend- I don't know it it will last......

Hope your nephew is OK Kazz, how scary for him (and the family). Glad you have a break coming up Yola. Sounds like the buffet was good Shelley. Hi Angie and Velvet!

Yola it was bloomin' cold yesterday- I went for a run and running into the wind was hard work. You are a devoted rugby supporter to have stood on the touchline in that!

Catsey Veteran

04-02-2013, 09:20 PM   #9

Lord, sorry to hear about your nephew Kazz - do so hope all is well.