Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
07-02-2013, 12:20 PM   #1

Porridge with honey and cinammon Thursday

I needed my porridge this morning- bright but cold! I had to search for the birds' water bowl as it had blown off the feeder yesterday.
Hope all are well?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
07-02-2013, 12:25 PM   #2

Re: Porridge with honey and cinammon Thursday

Morning cs. Hope you found the bird feeder. Its bright but cold here aswell today. I'm just having a roll with ham and lettuce to keep me going as I start work at 12pm today. Hope everyone to follow has a good day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
07-02-2013, 03:26 PM   #3

Afternoon all.
I love porridge Angie.
Pamela,hope you're work day goes well.
Still using the iPad as I'm waiting for the laptop battery to arrive, the lead and adapter came today so nearly there.
Not having a brilliant time family wise,my uncle is in hospital and my cousins daughter has suspected crohns disease.
Work went well, got quite a bit of training coming up.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
07-02-2013, 03:53 PM   #4

Afternoon all - love the idea of your porridge CS. I usually have mine made with apple juice and topped with yoghurt. Wee pinch of cinnamon would go well with that too I'm thinking.

I heard something on the radio this morning - someone was saying that the waves off the Scottish coast yesterday were about 50 ft high and the largest IN THE WORLD - all due to the wind. I'm going to see if I can find any news about it.

Edit to say here's a link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotlan...lands-21339819

Some amazing images, but can't see a date: http://www.smh.com.au/photogallery/w...209-1ombr.html

Dora did well in her junior class last evening - we have a test next week, so lots of training practice this week. She may be ready to go on to the next class. Monty also did well at Advanced class, which is a very good thing, because it makes my OH a much happier chap when Monty behaves.

Sorry to hear about sickness in your family Shelley. I am also wondering about Kazz's nephew.

Take care folks and have a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
07-02-2013, 06:37 PM   #5

Hiya all.

Not long up thought I would pop on.

Will read a little like a medical casebook

My nephew is okay he is still rough but okay.....if the swelling does not go down he needs to have biopsy done.

Dad has been to the Doctors/nurses and has a spirometry ....... a test which measures breathing (he has emphysema/chronic bronchitis and ultimately COPD) the test shows his breathing is okay (not good) but still breathing think the result is the cause of the high dose of steriods he had the other week, and has had another inhaler prescribed. But not needing oxygen at home YIPPEE.

Mom at hospital tomorrow a CT scan.

I am fine..............

C.S . Hope you have had a good day.
Pamela ...same as above hope you had a good day too.
Shelley...sounds like we should be in a health corner. hope all is good for your uncle and it is not too serious and he is out soon. Chrons is not nice hope your niece feels better soon and the diagnosis brings a little relief,....having a diagnosis means you have a framework to work within.
Angie glad Monty did well he has a big brother reputation to live up too. Do I assume Dora is"your" dog?

Have a good evening all. Se you maybe Saturday as hospital with Mom in the morning then work tomorrow night. So just sleep and sleep on the agenda tomorrow.

Off to work shortly so play nicely.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
07-02-2013, 08:18 PM   #6

Sorry CS wasn't ignoring you're post earlier, somehow I thought it was angie writing about porridge, what a numpty I am.
Karen, hope your nephews swelling goes away by itself, glad your dads results were ok and hope all goes well for your mum tomorrow.
Angie, sounds like Monty and Dora are doing really well .
My uncle has an enlarged prostate, he's on steroids to hopefully reduce it. My cousin is having to step in as carer for her mum until he's better.