Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
25-03-2013, 08:34 AM   #1

Monday morning again

Good morning everyone. Well its Monday again. hope everyone had a good Sunday. Must have all been busy as there was no daily. I'm just heading to work soon, OH is taking me in early so I can get a new blouse and maybe trousers for my interview on Wednesday, then its work until 6pm and the gym tonight when I get home. Hope everyone has a good Monday

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
25-03-2013, 11:27 AM   #2

Re: Monday morning again

Morning Pamela and all to follow. Hope you're day at work goes well and enjoy the gym later.
I wasn't well at all yesterday, no idea why but on the mend today.
Doing a few jobs around the house then off to a friends this afternoon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
25-03-2013, 12:43 PM   #3

Morning Pamela, Shelley and those to pop on later .....

Computer is still being very touchy, some times it lets us on, sometimes not. No news at all from our techy - if I didn't have loads of highly confidential files stored, I would go somewhere else. He's probably gone off on holiday or something. Not very happy with his service this time round.

Nice news now - we invested in a new combi-oven as our microwave had given up the ghost, cooked our roast chicken yesterday in the new oven and the chicken was the best ever - absolutely delicious, so well pleased with that purchase.

Sorry to hear that you didn't feel good yesterday Shelley and glad you are feeling better today. Pamela, I hope you find just the right blouse and trousers to make you feel just right for your interview.

Have a good day everyone. I take it there is no quiz tonight???

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
25-03-2013, 05:52 PM   #4

Afternoon all

I have been kinda lazy no DIY or anything like that just trying to organise the bedroom. Its 90% there maybe 95% but keep changing the position of the chair its irritating me now.
Anyhow off to work for a meeting at 8 so won't be able to make the quiz.

Pamela Best of luck for the interview if I do not get the chance again.
Shelley the random not feeling well's are irritating....no cause we can tell maybe natures way of saying "Oi slow down"
Angie thats a shame you are not getting the service you need. Maybe you should back up the files on a portable harddrive so they are secure.
What sort/make of combi's did you buy? I considered looking into getting one but never got round to taking it further. But would appreciate an opinion.

Oh my knee has been collapsing well feeling like its going to went to the Doc's as I now have 2 elastic support bandages on it and not comfortable - the bandages are fine but still feels like its going to give way/unstable and locks. Got to go for MRI on it the Doc thinks its tear can't remember what it was called though - just waiting for an appointment to see how bad but its interfering with my life. Irritating, however I can see a physiotherapist which I am going to do- everything helps doesn't it.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
25-03-2013, 06:47 PM   #5

Karen, sorry to hear you are having knee problems, hope the physio helps.
Angie, sorry you are still having computer problems, it is about time it was fixed, must be driving you mad.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
25-03-2013, 07:53 PM   #6

Kazz - the oven is a Panasonic NN-CT579S (slimline).

Just been watching the horror that is the News atm - poor animals, can't help wondering if Calismum is OK and her OH's farm and sheep. People CAN cope generally but animals just can't.

btw - no worries about the backup which all happens daily automatically. My external hard drive is related to a dinosaur!