Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
18-05-2013, 07:34 AM   #1

Saturday Daily

Well its Saturday.
Shelley I hope your Dad is a lot better today and your Mom too. And you are more settled today.
Angie I am sure Monty is as smart as any thing.
Pamela hope you had a great day yesterday and leaving work albeit for another role was not too bad.

Just a question has anyone heard from Elaine or is she in another water butt or similar.

And a couple of questions to all...

Has anyone watched the programme on TV now The Chef's Protégé o BBC2.....I like it not the normal sort of "life TV" seems more substance to it.
Also have not watched it myself yet tempted to has anyone watched "Hannibal" what do you think?

Intend to try to get out into the garden today.

Have a great day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
18-05-2013, 09:54 AM   #2

Re: Saturday Daily

morning Kazz, how is your knee today? I haven't seen the program but will keep an eye out for it. Hope you get the garden done today

We are getting organised to head out to Edinburgh to see the navy destroyer that's docked in leith although its raining here just now and also go to a few cycle shops. after that I will making up a list of everything we need for our holiday as its only 16days until we go!! Heading clothes shopping on Monday to get what I need

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
18-05-2013, 01:13 PM   #3

afternoon Karen, Pamela and all to follow.
Mum and Dad are ok, although my mum is still feeling shocked and is anxious if my dad is out of sight. Very understandable, can only hope the feelings will pass.
Howard has gone up to the van with his brother to pick my parents car up.
Very rainy here, so no car boot this morning
Going to have a sorting day with my dolls, the fair went well last saturday and i sold a few and managed to replace them with more,lol.
Pamela, hope you manage to see the destroyer, maybe some pics
Where are you going on holiday, i've missed something somewhere.
Karen, if you are talking about going into the garden you must be having better weather than us,lol.

Catsey Veteran

18-05-2013, 03:02 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley123
Karen, if you are talking about going into the garden you must be having better weather than us,lol.
Nope not really just have a hat

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
18-05-2013, 06:32 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Nope not really just have a hat

Had a productive day today, redressing/wigging dolls.
I bought a beautiful antique baby last week and hadn't had time to dress her.
Kwame has managed to get into the bedroom drawer and rip our marriage certificate up.

Catsey Veteran

18-05-2013, 07:26 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley123

Had a productive day today, redressing/wigging dolls.
I bought a beautiful antique baby last week and hadn't had time to dress her.
Kwame has managed to get into the bedroom drawer and rip our marriage certificate up.
How the heck did he do that...........I have to say it is my one of my two "can't be living with that" things about dogs unwarranted barking and chewing.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
18-05-2013, 10:08 PM   #7

Lovely day today. Washing all dried on the line, a visit to see a senior school for Dom, an afternoon at the current school's spring fayre and then back to get the last work top prepped for OH to finish tomorrow.

My eyes are v sore from all the sawdust the router was producing so it's off to bed soon to try out my new varifocals on the bedroom tv

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
18-05-2013, 11:29 PM   #8

Just saying Night All to prove I have been paying a bit of attention. Had a good day, morning was blue sky and sunny in bits with little wind, so our dog walk with some other dog training pals and their hounds on Butser Hill was good. Monty, looking smart and Dora looking gorgeous, dashing about when Dora could bring herself from hoovering up rabbit droppings! Had a good meeting re the dog show and a nice pub lunch. Came home for a bit of a snooze and watched Les Mis on TV - what a brilliant film even though I did feel I needed a good toweling at the end of it.

Just making tracks for bed now. Sleep well everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
19-05-2013, 07:54 AM   #9

Ok, it's Sunday but I'm just catching up!

Watched Eurovision last night, well wasn't the result I wanted for Bonnie but I liked the winner. Glad you loved Les Mis Angie, saw in twice in the cinema and tears flowed both times, amazing performances.
Going to be a smashing day here again today, all my washing and ironing is up to date, so I'm free to enjoy the garden. I say enjoy, I'll be killing weeds and sweeping a lot!
Kazz, haven't heard of the Chef's Protege prog but will look out for it. Pamela, have a great holiday, will soon be here and Shelley, do you have a page on here for your dolls? I must check.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Tiger and Lester
19-05-2013, 10:15 AM   #10

Hannibal, is amazing 2 episodes in and I am hooked, haven't caught the programme on BBC 2 will try and catch it on iplayer hope everyone is having a great day today x