Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
29-05-2013, 10:46 AM   #1

Wetday daily.

As the title suggests still raining here I actually think it is just recyling the rain from earlier.........

Hope everyone one is good I am going to fit a new letter box to the front door and make a move with the kitchen.

Elaine hope you are feeling a bit better and the house is all okay with the loss of a key member?

Angie I will feed the sunshine meter too.
Shelley - enjoy the holiday.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
29-05-2013, 11:15 AM   #2

Re: Wetday daily.

Hi Kazz and all to follow, it's dull and grey here and not too warm either.

You sound like you'll be busy today Kazz, good luck with the DIY.

I had a dreadful headache yesterday, still have some muzziness now.I think it is related to sinusitis, which I've been trying to deal with using nasal sprays etc but its getting worse and I'll see the GP soon. I couldn't bear my glasses on my nose yesterday - feel miserable when I can't see or concentrate.

Apart from that no news here. Shelley, a little envious of your holiday but enjoy yourself, have you room for a little one!

Elaine you are in my thoughts too. x

Angie, hope Monty and Dora's training is going well. Love to all your fur babes too. x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
29-05-2013, 12:18 PM   #3

Morning Kazz, PP and those to come later. (Oh sorry, just looked it's afternoon!!!)

Not such a wet day here, in fact it's been sunny and rather nice but cloud is building over the back of Bill's mother's.

Good luck with your DIY Kazz - you have so many talents. What colour is your door???

PP sorry to hear about your sinus problems. I have suffered on and off with catarrhal disorders for years so I can sympathise. Make sure you drink plenty of water, I always find that does ease things, but it takes a while.

Love to all your furbabes too - all ours doing well this morning.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
29-05-2013, 02:35 PM   #4

Rain has now started here too.

There is a newcomer to the area, not seen before. A rather elegant looking mostly grey cat with a white bib. Pip is not impressed!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
29-05-2013, 07:10 PM   #5

Evening all,been Lovely here today.we started with a beach walk and then went into stranraer.The afternoon was spent reading a.d now we are off to the little pub up the road.Pp sorry to hear of youre sinus Problem.

Catsey Veteran

29-05-2013, 10:33 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoshPuss
Hi Kazz and all to follow, it's dull and grey here and not too warm either.

You sound like you'll be busy today Kazz, good luck with the DIY.

I had a dreadful headache yesterday, still have some muzziness now.I think it is related to sinusitis, which I've been trying to deal with using nasal sprays etc but its getting worse and I'll see the GP soon. I couldn't bear my glasses on my nose yesterday - feel miserable when I can't see or concentrate.

Apart from that no news here. Shelley, a little envious of your holiday but enjoy yourself, have you room for a little one!

Elaine you are in my thoughts too. x

Angie, hope Monty and Dora's training is going well. Love to all your fur babes too. x
Ouch sounds painful and annoying, never had any issue like that but I do offer my sympathy. Sounds terrible and very debilitating. Hope you manage to get it sorted with your GP.

Catsey Veteran

29-05-2013, 10:40 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Morning Kazz, PP and those to come later. (Oh sorry, just looked it's afternoon!!!)

Not such a wet day here, in fact it's been sunny and rather nice but cloud is building over the back of Bill's mother's.

Good luck with your DIY Kazz - you have so many talents. What colour is your door???

PP sorry to hear about your sinus problems. I have suffered on and off with catarrhal disorders for years so I can sympathise. Make sure you drink plenty of water, I always find that does ease things, but it takes a while.

Love to all your furbabes too - all ours doing well this morning.
The door is a boring white UPVC like the windows. Confirmed fitting for Friday afternoon after 12 - I have hospital trauma consultant for my knee in the morning 10.30am so hope to be back by then but should be and Mom will be here anyhow, and its a straightforward swop over.

I managed to buy and fit a new letterbox for the front door as well. Looks loads better. Plan for tomorrow is to try to clean all the UPVC down out the front. Ready with my CIF bucket and cloths. just need the weather to try to stay a bit milder.

Catsey Veteran

29-05-2013, 10:41 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Rain has now started here too.

There is a newcomer to the area, not seen before. A rather elegant looking mostly grey cat with a white bib. Pip is not impressed!
Hmmm new neighbours or a new cat addition to the family or a cat who wandered a little to far..........sure Pip will be okay backed up by the dogs and if necessary Kizzy - but I think that's a little harsh for the average cat.

Catsey Veteran

29-05-2013, 10:42 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley123
Evening all,been Lovely here today.we started with a beach walk and then went into stranraer.The afternoon was spent reading a.d now we are off to the little pub up the road.Pp sorry to hear of youre sinus Problem.

Sounds lovely a beach walk just the words "a beach walk" sound perfection.