Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
18-12-2019, 09:04 AM   #1

Middle of week Wednesday

Morning folks, had a lovely meal last night with two friends.
Work later today.
I notice Mags has done a Christmas A to Z game .

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
18-12-2019, 03:43 PM   #2

Re: Middle of week Wednesday

Good afternoon all.

Been to work and now home.

Got to laugh but I could happily scream.

Ordered something from Amazon but it is a duplicate ordered two sizes but the one that came the other day is the right size . So decided to not accept the parcel simple enough.
That was fine in principle apart from the fact I missed him (great) but unbeknown to me my neighbour who is 83 (lady whose husband died same week as Mom) saw the delivery man then saw him return with it to the van
as she knew I was in - which I was but actually in the shower she chased him down well sent the young lad from opposite to catch him and accepted the delivery they brought it to me.

I have now smuggled it out of the house in a bin liner just my luck for her to be in the road when I go out so sneaky strategy required and taken it to the post office to return £3 ah well its Christmas and a season of niceness. Only in my street.

Not noticed a quiz/game will go and look glad you had a nice meal out what did you order?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
18-12-2019, 09:12 PM   #3

Your parcel episode tickled me Karen, what a farce.
Last night I had margareta pizza and a bakewell's tarte type dessert.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
18-12-2019, 09:37 PM   #4

Evening everyone,

Shelley, i hope you enjoyed your dinner, i do like a margarita pizza!!

Kazz, your parcel episode does sound quite funny.

I havent been doing much today, just work then had to go get my car as it wasnt fixed yesterday when it was meant to be so had to leave it an extra day which is fine as i dont use it for work. My dad very kindly picked it up so i got it from my folks house. Always nice to have a wee cuppa and chat with my mum

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
18-12-2019, 11:09 PM   #5

A little brighter today. Managed to get out of the house to the pet shop and then for a pedicure. Tomorrow some housework beckons, energy permitting.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
18-12-2019, 11:21 PM   #6

Evening Shelley, Kazz and Pamela.It's actually Thursday morning here, but oh well.......

Shelley,your meal out sounds nice. I've not heard of margareta pizza before but it sounds so yummy.Might have a pizza from Dominos tomorrow night for tea now that I've got the idea in my head. Hope you didn't have to work too hard today.

Kazz, how funny to hear you "smuggling" that parcel out of your house.What on earth would you have done if your neighbour had come out and asked what you were up to? I'm glad you were able to send it back OK.

Pamela, glad you finally got your car back again. Dads come in very handy sometimes.Lucky you, getting to spend time with mum and dad and catch up with them.

My sister and her family fly to Melbourne on Saturday for 12 days and she has caught a terrible cold .It might be an uncomfortable flight for her as it's no fun flying with a cold.My cousin has announced that she is going to bring her huge 6 foot high animated Father Xmas figure to my place to store as she has no room. I think I need a strong cup of coffee !!! Goodness knows where I'm going to put it. The garage is full, Janna and I now share a bedroom as all my cousin's stuff has been packed into Janna's room, and the cats are locked away in the 3rd bedroom at night .Both conservatories are jammed packed with my cousin's boxes, so dear old santa might have to curl up in bed with me........... just kidding !!!!! Oh, the joys of christmas.

Have a great night everyone.