Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
08-04-2020, 06:46 PM   #1

Wednesday

Good evening everyone I hope you are all well.

Dinky i hope you manage to get food for both the cats and Willow. I wonder where Freddie has ran off to?? I feel your pain with the cat litter as i was the same when this started and couldnt get the one my 2 use and HArris is soo fussy with his litter!!
Shelley, i hope you are doing well Thats a lovely prize you won and a fantastic amount your friend has raised.
Yola, i do hope you are feeling better.

I am doing ok. I have a little bit of cabin fever at the moment but i can manage it as i know it is not permanent. I think it is stemming from worrying about my mum. I spoke to her today and she is sounding better but still very tired. She has been sleeping majority of a day since the weekend. Not a usual symtom for a cold. Still worried about her but i did feel a bit better after talking to her but will see how she gets on. Thankfully my sister stays right across the road from my mum and is there if needed to drop things off at the door for her and my dad.

I am off the bank holiday weekend both the friday and the monday. Hubby is working on the friday so it means i can give the house a good clean whilst he works downstairs.

Stay safe everyone

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
09-04-2020, 06:30 AM   #2

Re: Wednesday

Hi Pamela, Shelley, Yola and all to follow.

Thursday avo here and it's been a nice mild day, good for the washing. Janna managed to get some tins of My Dog for Willow from the supermarket this morning, thank goodness, so have enough to go on with over Easter.Still can't get the right cat litter though. Janna will try again on Saturday.

PAMELA,I know what you mean about cabin fever. You've been in total lock down longer than we have too.Hang in there because it will end.I've been thinking about your mum and I'm glad she's sounding a little better.Hopefully with each day, you'll see an improvement. Thank goodness your sister is so handy to her so neither mum nor dad have to go out shopping.You'll be looking forward to those days off. Don't work too hard cleaning the house. Try and get some relaxing in too and enjoy any yummy Easter eggs that come your way.

SHELLEY, hope you are keeping safe and getting some time off over Easter.I'm really going to miss going to a church service over Easter but will try to find one on one of our TV channels.Did you enjoy your Christian discussion on Zoom the other day ?

YOLA, hope you have been feeling a lot better today and were able to find a nice wee patch of sunlight again to work in.

Nothing much to report here except we had a sizeable quake just after 8am this morning.Cats were terrified as it was shallow and its epicentre was close by here.Everything shook and one of my good coffee mugs fell off the shelf and broke.Poor Willow wet the lounge carpet in absolute terror. She is petrified of them. Luckily i heard it coming -you get a sort of a sound before the shaking starts- and so I was able to sit down before it hit .Hopefully we won't have any more tonight.

Well everyone, please keep safe and warm. Look after yourselves and each other.

Love to all Catsey cats, dogs and their guardians.